Objectives, steps, inputs and outputs.
The inputs to this phase are numerous: all the architectural artefacts developed so far are used and analyzed to form a coherent view of the exact capabilities that are to be delivered. Heavy use is being made of the architecture repository in this phase: specifications of BB’s are used in conjunction with case studies, vendor information, implementation strategies and so forth.
- · Business – missing skills, process inefficiencies, missing information etc.
- · Data – data placement, data quality, missing functionality etc.
- · Applications – to be implemented, updated or removed
- · Technologies – to be implemented, updated or removed
- · Dependencies are missed
- · The readiness for change is too optimistic