March 29, 2009

New paper

Recently I have been thinking a lot about similarities between (a) the tension between business and IT in general, and (b) the tension between strategists and architects that you see in many companies these days. This is, obviously, one of the key topics for this blog. I think part of it has to do with C.P. Snow's observation that tensions of this type are mostly cultural. I have recently finished a paper on this topic that I will present at the PRET conference in Amsterdam. As a follow-up, I also wrote a short paper (in Dutch) for the .EGO magazine, which I highly recommend. The title of the paper is "Business & IT - waar zijn we nou helemaal mee bezig". The PDF version can be found here (note: paper is not accepted for publication yet, stay tuned for updates).

No comments: